Thursday, March 20, 2014

Letter to the Editor in Rolling Stone

I have been thinking about the blog a lot lately, way more than I have actually been posting. It must be that time in the election cycle when the GOP and right-wingers really start grinding my gears.

For today, I just wanted to brag about my biggest accomplishment in life: getting my letter to the editor published in Rolling Stone (RS1203, the one with Philip Seymour Hoffman on the cover). I confess that I spent the better part of one Friday night and all of my brain power editing the heck out of this little paragraph in the hopes that it would be published. 

My letter is in response to "The Stealth War on Abortion" in the January 30th issue of Rolling Stone.

RS1203 Letter to the Editor

Enjoy the first day of Spring*!

*Offer good in the Northern Hemisphere only.


No comments:

Post a Comment